- We do not accept returns for simply changing your mind after purchase, unless we otherwise specify. Despite the above, nothing in these Terms and Conditions alter any rights you may have under the Australia Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
- You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
- We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition.
If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure you include your reference number.