Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Caredin Pty Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website, including but not limited to the purchase of our products, is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We recommend that each time you access our website, you read these terms and conditions.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately and up to date as possible on our website. Where we become aware of the need to update a description, we reserve the right to do so at any time.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true color, nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
Our Website Services
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current, however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are GST inclusive. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, email, and Paypal/Alipay/WeChat pay details. We undertake to take due care with this information. However in providing us with such information, you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to an error in transmission, virus or malware.
- By purchasing, you agree that the relevant Product Sale is to be taken to have occurred and the sales contract formed in Australia and is to be governed by the laws of Australia, notwithstanding the location in which you reside or are located at the time you place your order or make your payment. Following the Product Sale, the transportation of your ordered product to your address for delivery is undertaken by the transportation carrier acting as your agent (“Delivery”). For the avoidance of doubt, Product Sale or Delivery shall not be construed or interpreted as creating any agency relationship between Caredin and any person, including you.
- Delivery of your ordered product will be as set out on our website.
- All risk of loss or damage to your ordered product passes to you when we dispatch the product.
- We do not accept returns for simply changing your mind after purchase, unless we otherwise specify. Despite the above, nothing in these Terms and Conditions alter any rights you may have under the Australia Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
- You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
- We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition.
- If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, please email email@example.com and ensure you include your reference number.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text is owned or licensed by us.
- All trade marks, brands and logos which are used on this website are either owned or licensed by us. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion ( “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material, including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we have taken due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware. However, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
- Certain laws provide non-excludable statutory guarantees, conditions or warranties for the supply of certain goods or services. Nothing in these terms and conditions is taken to exclude, restrict or modify any guarantee, condition or warranty that we are prohibited by law from excluding, restricting or modifying. If such a statutory guarantee applies to these terms and conditions and we breach it, we accept liability for such breach. But, where it is lawful, and fair and reasonable to do so, our liability is limited to the resupply of the relevant product or payment of the costs of resupplying the relevant product.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any loss whatsoever, including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
Your liability to us
By accessing our website, you agree to be liable to us for all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website, any breach of these terms and conditions or negligence under the principles applied by the courts.
We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk, although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.